Pagan Phoenix Southwest Spring Conference 2022
Online ticket sales for the next conference on March 12th, 2022 are now open.
Advance tickets £20 before 31 January 2022 so please purchase early.
Standard tickets £25 on sale from 1st until the 29th February 2022.
For the cost of your ticket you will get:
- Three talks on the tarot from, Rachel Pollack (live online), Robert Ansell, and Julian Vayne;
- A workshop from a choice of ‘Running a Tarot Business’ with Anna Shepherd, or ‘The Court Cards and Elements’ with Judith Noble, or ‘Past Life and Ancestral Tarot’ with Michele TW, and
- A free pasty on us, as the venue does not serve food.
Please order your pasty in advance by sending us an email (via the Contacts page) with your choice of Meat, Vegetarian or Vegan as soon as you purchase your ticket so we may order them. One pasty per ticket. Please also let us know if you are bringing children under 16 who may require an additional pasty.
Tea and coffee will be available at a reasonable cost. Please note some details may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
Standard tickets will also be available on the door on the day of the conference, priced £25 each, payable by cash or cheque only, please. Please make cheques payable to ‘Pagan Phoenix Southwest’. Doors open at 09.15 on Saturday 12th March.
If you have any queries contact us via PaganPhoenixSW@gmail.com before 10.00 am on Friday 6th March.
1. All tickets will be sent out via email (in PDF format) unless you do not have access to the Internet. An eTicket should be received within seven working days of receipt of your payment.
2. We will still accept ticket sales via a SSAE to: Pagan Phoenix Southwest Spring Conference,
c/o Mole Cottage, Atherington, Umberleigh EX37 9HY. Cheques payable to ‘Pagan Phoenix Southwest’
Tickets will be posted to you on receipt of payment. Tickets should be delivered in two to three weeks. Please contact us if they do not arrive within 28 days.
3. Any contact details supplied during the purchasing process will be held securely and will only be used for ticketing and administration purposes, or to advertise details of the next conference, or to canvas for feedback. Buying a ticket means you agree to this process. We will not contact you for any other reason. All updates regarding the conference will be available via this website and our Facebook page. We will not retain contact details or other personal information any longer than required. Let us know if you require your details to be deleted.
4. Please let us know if you need any assistance or additional support at the conference when you purchase your ticket – see Disability access and support page.
5. Under 16s go free.
Bright Blessings – Phoenix